- Tiki Cat Gourmet Whole Food 2.8 oz. Cans from $ 0.99
- Merrick Grain-Free Classic Recipes; 13 oz. Cans for Dogs from $ 2.48
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine Dry Formula
$ 14.00$ 13.25 SALE
- Wellness Ninety Five Percent Mixers & Toppers for Dogs from $ 3.14
- Whimzees Toothbrush Bag $ 16.99
- Plato Grain-Free EOS Turkey Treats $ 11.99
Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Feline Dry Formula
$ 14.00$ 13.25 SALE
- Himalayan Dog Chews from $ 8.50
- NOW Fresh! Grain-Free Small Breed All Life Stages for Dogs from $ 25.99
- NOW Fresh! Grain-Free for Cats from $ 21.99
Orijen Adult Dry Dog Food
$ 21.50$ 19.99 SALE
- World's Best Cat Litter Clumping Formulas from $ 10.50
- Solid Gold Blended Tuna for Cats from $ 1.25
- NOW Fresh! Grain-Free for Adult Dogs from $ 24.99
- Feline Greenies Dental Treats $ 3.50
- ChuckIt!® Ultra Rubber Balls from $ 7.99
- BLUE Naturally Fresh Cat Litter from $ 14.99
- Casual Canine Basic Hoodie from $ 15.99
- BLUE Blue's Stew for Dogs from $ 2.51
- DOGSTREAT $ 9.99
The Pet Project LA Team
Adria Cumonow | Pet Project LA Director
Lindsey Barnett | Store Manager
Xe Davis | Pet Nutrition Guru
Michael Malanga | Team Member
In May 2011 Melanie Pozez and Jay Blumberg wanted to develop an urban pet supply store in the area they most believed in, Downtown LA. Pet Project LA was born and has become a neighborhood “happy-spot” for DTLA residents & their pets, with a focus on high-quality, holistic food, treats and toys for dogs, cats, and bunnies. As an established & committed member of the DTLA community, Pet Project is active in shaping Downtown LA into a pet-friendly place to live.
We’d like you to think of us as your neighbor. That’s why our store is conveniently located in your neighborhood, with everything your pet needs in our cozy little shop! Our in-store team members will not only help you find the right products for your pet, but will also remember your pet’s face and name.
We believe that people don’t own pets—our pets are our familly. As pet lovers, everything we do is genuinely designed to make pets healthy & happy. It’s this philosophy that acts as the foundation of Pet Project LA, propelling us forward as we work hard and continue to be Downtown Los Angeles’ favorite neighborhood pet store.
We promise that we will never stock any product on our store shelves that we wouldn’t feel comfortable giving to our own pets. We are proud to be a leading supplier of safe and healthy pet care innovations, such as our extensive selection of dry and canned natural foods, nutrient-rich freeze-dried, and frozen raw foods for dogs and cats. We promise to only carry foods and treats made in North America, and nothing ever from China.
Pet Project LA, is a proud sponsor of the "Heart of the City 5k Run/Walk," which will take place on March 28, 2015 in Downtown LA.
Heart of the City is a 5K run/walk designed to raise funds for, and awareness of, California Hospital Medical Center. Social dogs are welcome at no extra cost! Enjoy exploring the exhilarating and flat course through blossoming downtown Los Angeles. Don't forget to bring your dog's best costume and enter him/her in the doggie costume contest! Prizes for the dog costume contest, courtesy of Pet Project LA, will be given out to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
The post-race expo will feature a doggie costume contest, breakfast, kid activities, music and vendor booths.
We'll see you at the race!
We can’t wait to see you and your pet! Visit Pet Project LA today! You’re in for a treat!