ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™. ACANA Wholesome Grains Free-Run Poultry & Grains Recipe is packed with our delicious free-run chicken and turkey*, cage-free eggs, and complemented with wholesome grains like oats, sorghum, and millet. These grains are high in fiber and gluten-free, offering added nutrition that helps support a healthy digestive environment.
ACANA's premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers known and trusted for decades, and every batch is approached with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them stay happy and healthy.
- The first two ingredients are fresh or raw chicken and turkey. Both are nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Rich in fiber and highly nutritious, our additions of wholesome grains, butternut squash and pumpkin help support optimum gut health.
- Our proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack supports the proper function of nervous and circulatory systems to help support peak functionality.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in our kitchen.
- No legume, gluten or potato ingredients.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, catfish meal, whole oats, chicken fat, chicken liver, eggs, ground miscanthus grass, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), chicken cartilage, chicken heart, whole butternut squash, whole pumpkin, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried kelp, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3370 kcal/kg (371 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 43% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.) 27%
- Fat content (min.) 17%
- Crude fiber (max.) 6%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 30%
- Sugars (max.) 2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- Calcium (min.) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Taurine* (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 800 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.