Tailspring milk replacer provides the right nutrition for kittens from birth to weaning and beyond. It can also be used as a meal flavor enhancer providing additional nutrients and delicious taste for adult cats.
- Scientifically formulated to closely match mother’s milk
- Provides all necessary vitamins, minerals and nutrients for development and growth
- Cleanest ingredient list on the market
- Goat milk as the base makes it easy to digest
- Delicious taste encourages kittens to feed
- 100% Human Grade ingredients
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Simple to use, just mix powder with warm water
- Fl oz equivalent: Using the dilution on the package 1 part powder to 2 parts water, 12 oz powder makes approx. 336 teaspoons or 56 fl oz
Dried whole goat milk, dried goat milk protein, safflower oil, l-arginine, dl-methionine, calcium lactate, choline chloride, sunflower lecithin, taurine, magnesium sulfate, gum arabic, ferrous sulfate, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A, supplement, vitamin E supplement, copper sulfate, potassium iodide.
- Crude Protein............42%
- Crude Fat (min).........25%
- Crude Fiber (max)....1.0%
- Moisture (max)...........5.0%
Calorie Content (Calculated):
The calorie content (ME) is 3,490 kcal/kg or 24 kcal/Tbs
Premix and Store:
For regular kittens: Mix 1 level part powder to 2 parts warm water (a part may be a level tsp., level Tbsp. or level cup).
For weak kittens or sensitive stomachs: Mix 1 level part powder to 3 parts warm water and gradually reduce to 2 parts water over several days (a part may be a level tsp., level Tbsp. or level cup).
- Use a blender on pulse setting or use a glass jar with a tight lid and shake vigorously.
- Refrigerate any portion of the mixed formula up to 48 hours.
- Warm premixed formula to body temperature as needed for each feeding.
- Feed 1 tsp. per 4 oz. of body weight every 3-4 hours.
- As kittens grow, gradually increase the amount fed daily per body weight, while decreasing the number of feedings until averaging 2-3 feedings per day.
- Continue to feed milk replacer until kitten is completely weaned onto solid food.
Storage: Store unopened product in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it may be refrigerated up to 3 months to help preserve freshness.